I am now in Porto Ercole, a beautiful place next to the Mediterranean Sea. We are done with the riding portion of the trip. Internet is free, but I dont think I can stay in this place very long. Today the mood has been a bit different, I think we are all a little sad that this is nearly over (we still have dinner together tonight to celebrate, but it is about time for everyone to part). Gina and I are heading to Florence tomorrow morning and then to Rome until we fly home.
I am SOOOO glad I did this, it was worth so much more than I paid for it. As soon as I get home, I will put up all of the pictures and many of the stories (countless). The problem is that no story is short. Everything here is so wonderful...and I am doing my best to distill what about this experience is cool because we have guides who take care of everything for us versus having everyday tasks, work, chores, etc.
I had better get going, this is far from private and someone could be waiting.
Ciao ciao!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment