Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jet Lag & Getting Back to Reality

Today was my first day back at work. I needed yesterday to rest and unpack. Strangely, I awoke at 5:30 am this morning without an alarm and felt great. (HUH?) However, right around lunch time, I felt so super tired and that lasted for most of the rest of the day.

There are a couple of dances coming up this weekend and next (this is highly unusual) and I've been wanting to learn how to dance so somehow I gathered the energy to go out to salsa dance lessons. That was almost as aerobic as a good training ride and incredibly fun. (Does it count as cross training?) The salsa fusion dancing after the lesson was really sweet and there were live drummers.

All my pictures still need to be uploaded, when they're up, I'll post a link here to them. And yes, final thoughts and more Italy stuff coming this weekend.

No comments: