Frank, one of our guides, explaining wine over the most amazing dinner in Spello night before last. Donna--is this the saint Vincent? Sorry if I messed that one up. Lots of statues and saints here!
THE church in Bevagna! Pic of me in the church.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good to see pics, Miss P !!! U ready to move to Italia ?! Explored Governor's Island today !!!! COOL place !!!!
Bevagna: Loving your trip. Loving your photos. San Vincenzo is a large silver statue. He is huge. He is somewhere in that church. I will look in the books I have for a photo.
3 comments:
Good to see pics, Miss P !!!
U ready to move to Italia ?!
Explored Governor's Island today !!!! COOL place !!!!
Bevagna:
Loving your trip.
Loving your photos.
San Vincenzo is a large silver statue. He is huge. He is somewhere in that church.
I will look in the books I have for a photo.
You are having an AMAZING adventure.
I love the photo in the church.
San Vincenzo is a silver statue. It is some where in that church!
Post a Comment