Just a quick update on the sleeping situation...apparently I can sleep through anything as I finally awoke at 10:30 this morning to the cleaning women talking very loudly to each other. There was a lot of commotion in the rest of the hostel when I went to sleep last night, but either that went away quickly or the earplugs and eye mask worked as advertised. It's nicely heated here, btw. I met one guy on his way in this morning--from Japan, lived in Korea, learned English at an immersion school in Orlando. Darn, I already forgot his name. Very friendly and English speaking. I like this guy, he told me repeatedly that I cannot possibly be 32 (he's 23)...and this is moments after I drug my body out of bed. Ha ha.
Here's a shot of the downstairs area where there must have been a dance party going on last night. I was curious to take a look last night, but figured if I so much as peeked in, would join the festivities. Tonight I'll want to stay up later considering how late I just slept. Let's go see what the day looks like and wow, I REALLY need a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment