Sunday I had no choice but to do something outside of work as I'd used up my last bit of energy. I like getting to that point as playing then feels really good. No guilt. Festering energy to snowshoe seemed ridiculous, but I'd commited prior to Sunday to go so I couldn't very easily back out. It was a blue-sky day with everyone who has waited all last winter and this one for a good snow. The powder was deep and snowshoeing was just the thing to do, though the hundreds of other people out there at Great Brook were mostly cross-country skiing.
Having a day of talking bike racing with bike racing girls was very fun. It made me get on the trainer yesterday. Today I woke up feeling dead. It's going to be a very long, slow grind up this steep hill to get back to racing.

No comments:
Post a Comment