Monday was such an ugly, useless day, it made sense to me to go to work as staying home would have been pretty miserable. I was happy at work and with it calm there, I could accomplish some things and spend time on personal stuff around people I like to be around. I hate to admit that I don't have other good rainy day hangouts. Even Barnes & Noble didn't lure me to it even when I was driving by next to it (unusual). Good news on that is it's because I'm gainfully employed with too many good books and browsing around and finding yet another book or magazine would only put me further behind in reading the things I really want to read.
My Nook is changing my reading habits. It's making it more convenient and possible with my current living situation and so far, it's working. I thought I liked paper better than electronics for reading. I think I'm changing my mind very quickly though the world will be a different place without paper and that isn't necessarily a good change overall.
The week was pretty calm without any stressors that stood out or kept me up late. I'm trying to appreciate this time of relative calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment