Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah, yeah, I know, this is late, but better late than never, eh? I hope everyone out in blog land had a happy Thanksgiving. I had a very nice Thanksgiving with my family and nice Thanksgiving-eve dinner with the family of one of my friends. It was like having two Thanksgivings and two families. Very cool. 

After two days of feasting, the scale told me that I weighed less afterwards. Let's hear it for veggies, people! This year, I believe we had more color on our Thanksgiving plates than ever. I also did not have a food coma as in years past (yes, I skipped the tryptophan-loaded turkey, but I haven't had turkey for many years, either).

I took movies and haven't uploaded my pics, yet. There weren't any shots worth posting, though. I think my annual quota of picture taking was satisfied in California. 

No comments: