It was a good time to get to the gym and start lifting again. I got back to my old gym and it felt so great to be there. It's the only gym that I really relish going to...the workouts there never seem to be as long or challenging as in other gyms. Maybe it's because of the lack of people, the lack of worry of having to get to certain weights or machines in time before someone else takes them.
They televised track racing on tv today! Very cool to watch Taylor Phinney...he might not have won today but it's a very good chance we will see lots of winning out of him in the future.
I'll be cheering at N. Boulder park tomorrow if it's dry out. Hope to see lots of my Boulderite riding buddies up there. I've gotten to Boulder so few times this summer, it's pitiful! For the record, I miss the Boulder riding and the people I've ridden with lots in the past. An Ecopass might be coming my way and another change that should facilitate somewhat more Boulder riding in the future. Monday's blog will explain more. :)
Watched the movie Wall-E tonight, it's another brilliant Pixar creation. It's astounding what they dream up and then are able to execute so beautifully. Who needs actors and actresses?
No comments:
Post a Comment