Monday, August 25, 2008
Denver has been invaded!
Denver has turned into a city I hardly recognize in the past 24 hours. It's amazing to see people on the streets on Sunday. There was a long line for the Boulder-bound bus this morning at 9 am. Cops with full riot gear are all over the place. Temporary structures are all over the place and apparently 15,000 people from the media are also here. Pics and updates later, I've taken lots of them. Saw John Connyors and many people who worship him speak tonight. It's so cool to be part of history and see so much surrounding the political process. There will be such a variety of activities going on all week, all I can think is how sad would it be to miss some cool concert or speaking engagement with some fascinating person?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment