Thursday, June 28, 2007

Still Recovering, Happy Bike to Work Day

Hanging out not doing much of anything, recovery is challenging. It's easier to be constantly on the go and get little sleep than it is to be disciplined and get to bed early.

Pretty good video coverage of each day of Nature Valley is available. You won't see me up close, but it's a decent view of the courses and players at the front of each stage.

I walked to work today and rode home. Unfortunately, it was Bike TO Work Day, not Bike Home day. No treats were being handed out to those of us who didn't have wheels for the morning commute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patria like my cousin Patria?? Whoa, crazy! :) I haven't talked to you in ages! I like your site, now I want to go buy a bike! lol How is everything??