Sunday, May 13, 2007

I made a mistake

Okay, I've made 145 million mistakes since I was born, but I realized today that I made a big one a few months ago. I'll be cryptic in this post since I can't say too much, but hopefully in a couple of days, it'll be something that can be discussed openly here. A movie I'd highly recommend is called "Bobby Jones." It's about a golfer...but watch it anyway. I really, really enjoyed it (saw it while spinning on the trainer this past winter) and I've been thinking about a few key lessons it teaches ever since. To be continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You can't do that... come on!
Cari

Anonymous said...

What? You can't do that- come on!

Allez said...

Here's a hint, you think really hard when you're TT'ing it in a crit...a bunch of friends were cheering as though they didn't I was off the back...it makes a big difference!!!

Z2Girl (aka Amy) said...

A cryptic blogger and an anonymous poster...quite the mystery...