Today was a glorious 1/2 day at work so, therefore, 1/2 day on the bike, too. It was a cold ride (one that left me zonked and with numb toes), but it still felt great.
I was so exhausted afterward, all I could do was eat a beautiful salad and watch "The Italian." The Italian, however, takes place in Russia and there's almost nothing Italian about it. Still, a wonderful movie with the cutest little kid playing the main role.
The cranberries are popping on the stove. This year I was supposed to bring asparagus to Thanksgiving dinner. I just can't help myself; I cannot go to Thanksgiving without fresh cranberry sauce. And this year will be the introduction of good Italian wines (from Piedmonte and somewhere else up north) to the family gathering. The guy at the store did a good job of telling me the geography of the wines, I'll trust his recommendations.

No comments:
Post a Comment