Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday, still Vacation!

Most vacations don't last this long. Last time I was off for this long, I was in the process of moving from Seattle to Denver. There has been much relaxation because I'm not freaking out that I should have done everything that I wanted to do last week. There's enough time this week to still be a bum, get stuff done and be fully fresh when I return to Denver.

If I hadn't been so stubborn, I would have saved all of the stress of figuring out how to post it and let someone else design it and make it professional. I'm positive it's worth outsourcing everything that isn't my core competency (yes, it's time to get a maid). Here's where I would have gone/will go when my business is in need of a professional site/or I want a "Virtual Department" check it out: www.720x.com

Yesterday, Skunk & I drove to the Shore and watched some pretty large waves crash in. It was windy and cold, too bad because those waves would have been lots of fun to play in. (Alright, not really, they looked pretty scary in their power.)

Today I worked on the website and am watching a show on welding really big buildings. Oh yeah, here's a pic of the island I recently welded if you haven't yet seen it:

This is definitely not the same welding as that done to keep a building or bridge together. It's pretty fun and it's amazing what can be done with metal (everything).

On now to the gym for a hard workout, then a massage and some kind of detox seaweed wrap.

No comments: