Saturday, April 05, 2008

The rest of today...

I think I'm a pretty good vacationer, if I do say so myself. The rest of today entailed a few different venues for imbibing coffee and tea, just so I'd have a comfy place indoors to read and use the computer. (Note that the last post has the link to the NYC pics.) Skunk has been wanting to do lots of reading, too, so that worked out well to meet up with him and hang out some more.

This evening we got to the gym and I tried to sweat out the toxins of NYC and the remants of the cold that tried to get me (but failed). An hour run on the treadmill isn't too bad when there's a tv 2 feet away. The only thing on tv was news, not nearly as exciting as the Iron Chef that was on the last time I ran on the treadmill.
It was a warm and dry evening, contrary to the forecast. Started watching Ratitoulle again, it's probably one of my favorite movies ever, tonight. Will finish it tomorrow evening.

No comments: