Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CSU

Got a chance to check out the CSU campus last Thursday, catch up with Carol & work a career fair for my company. Being a CU grad, I'm not allowed to say much, but I did like what I saw of the campus.
The funniest thing I saw at the career fair: a guy with dreads, surfer-like shirt and shorts, sandals, complete with iPod plugged in both ears. Why, exactly, did he come to a career fair? If he was toting a bag of schwag, that would have at least made a little sense, but he wasn't even there for the free stuff.

After the career fair was over, it was time for some fun climbing in Rist Canyon.
Beautiful riding, lovely evening. Always nice to have a day out of the usual, though I found out that there's no way I could work a job that requires standing.

No comments: