And it occurred to me that I have to run a 8 mile leg in a marathon this coming Sunday and I have neglected training. So since the day turned cold and rainy (again), I hit the treadmill and watched "Enchanted." What a cute movie! it was an excellent distraction from the running.
Lately I'm trying to keep things interesting. Looks like I might be indoor rock climbing tomorrow and going to a conference on public speaking this weekend, along with a concert (yeah, and if you know me, you know I don't go to concerts), but why not? The mountain bike might even be coming out of the closet (ha ha, okay, I'll stop trying to be funny now).
1 comment:
So - How did your marathon leg go on Sunday?
Planning any road bike rides in the near future? I think Julie might be putting together one this weekend if you are interested.
Post a Comment