Welcome to February. It's always an accomplishment to get through January. Last weekend was spent off the bike, eating good food and skate skiing Devil's Thumb. So far, it was the mildest one yet, but road riding was still not an option. We're now at something like 7 weeks straight of too-cold/snowy/icy-to-ride weather.

Here are some mole-drenched enchilladas at Tamayo's. Yummy! 5280 gave their mole a thumb's up, so do I (not that I know what bad mole is, this was my first taste of it).

The restaurant at Devil's Thumb is a very cool place to go. This picture doesn't do it justice. Sit by the fire after a long day of skate skiing...oh, and their scotch beer (I forget the exact name) is quite pleasing, too.

And it wouldn't have been the weekend it was without Eric!
Racing is only a few weeks away, woooohooooo!!! Can't wait to be in toasty Arizona.
No comments:
Post a Comment