Monday, August 07, 2006
Three Years Ago to the Day...
...I was riding with a great group of women (the Blue Sky Wednesday night ride), I had owned my first road bike for 2 weeks at that point & we were caught in a torrential downpour while riding around Saratoga, NY. I swore that day that there was no where on earth I'd rather be, than on that bike, even with the driving rain. Last year at this time, I got 3rd place in a cat 4 circuit race and I felt like a rock star. This year, I was happy to play with the pros (like Allison Powers) at the Bannock Street race, spend time with my Mom, Dad & brother, and later, go to church. Then finish up the day wandering home as the sun set on the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment