Sunday, August 27, 2006

Month Update

It's been an outstanding month. Of course, I'd like to not jinx the rest of the month, but I'd like to say that for the record. Now with everything settling down from the wedding and racing is wrapping up, the off-season is nearing rapidly. More thoughts on that later. Tomorrow is the Longmont Crit. It'll be fun to be at the race all day. I've gotten in the mode of sleeping in or spending time around the house and missing most of the races except for those just before and after mine. The bride & groom got back from their honeymoon, they report drinking lots of wine and having a nice time in SanFran. This morning was another rainy Saturday, but rainy, dreary mornings are sometimes the best. Last Saturday and today rank up there with the best two in a very long time. Now that the bike is sparkling & ready for tomorrow, it appears it's pouring the rain again.

No comments: