Yesterday the rain didn't come as promised and there was a chance to go out for almost a 3 hr ride. I had overdressed, good problem to have! Today looks like it will really be rainy, so who knows if there will be riding time. We're (Lana and I) are heading to Santa Rosa in a few minutes. Now we're in San Francisco preparing to make the journey (only an hour from here). Last night we went out on the town, we went to a few bars (had some excellent beer, they have a great selection here). We stayed with Lana's friend, Rachael, she's the one who hosted the Halloween party. The nightlife is pretty cool and fun here, a bit more mainstream than it is in Denver.
I'd better get going now, but figured it would be good to get this out since I have no idea how the rest of the day will go. Valentine's Day went well, it was fun and getting to spend it with friends didn't disappoint. Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment