Yeah, yeah, it's 5 days before most people celebrate Christmas, but this year we're having two Christmases. Our first one was today. We played Cranium and had a few rounds of ping pong. Bro kicked my butt as usual, but I put up a decent fight. We enjoyed the day, but of course, there are loved ones out of town and home sick...always better when we're all together.
Christmas shopping was simple this year: I ended up procrastinating due to a lot of work and multiple priorities hitting at the same time so in an hour and a half, all of Christmas was bought last night. Easy. Now it's smooth sailing for the next week going into Christmas. Yea!
My apologies for the lack of pics, my digital camera walked off in the past couple of weeks. Fortunately, I have an older backup one that I was able to resurrect. So, pics will be back soon. Hopefully some of today will be here when I get them downloaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment