Here are some pics from the day. Collage, above, is a compilation of photos I took today in Denver that were somehow related to Christmas. (Click on it to see it bigger.)Then there were those pics that weren't appropriate for a Christmas collage:
I love the concept of these cow statues as canvases for art, but this one is not cool.
This one is my all-time favorite cow. I took this photo in a NY museum in spring of 2002.
Starbucks sells a recovery shake! There was a grand total of 1 Starbucks open in Denver today (yes, I ran past all of them). It's been so long since going to Starbucks, I knew not that they had gotten into the smoothie biz.
I needed this after 3 hours of working out without adequate food. The Egg Nog latte almost got me, but I didn't want to have to ask them to add protein to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment