Monday, October 27, 2008

Vacation Day 2

Russ & I got a later start, but it didn't matter since the only time constraint was at 6:30 tonight. Total saddle time was ~5 hrs, total mileage was reasonable, though. Still good to get my body warmed up for the miles coming this week. Today involved a good tour of the area so I'll know where to ride tomorrow and during the week. (Below pictures in reverse order of the ride.) Water skiiers with kite/parachute things. Just prior to this was lunch in San Mateo in a yuppy grocery store (their salad bar was beautiful, but I can't eat salad in the middle of a ride).
Upper crystal Springs reservoir.


Is this Italy? Isn't this sort of what it looks like?

Tonight I visited the local Blockbuster & grocery store. Watched a stupid chick-flick (with Patrick Dempsey), but yes, it was fun. This is vacation!

Question to readers: what should I be for Halloween this year?

No comments: