The question is this: why am I *not* sick of winter, especially as much of it as has come?
#1 - Bike (Honey All Roads, to be exact) that has studded tires. It's *awesome* to not be scared on ice or snow and there's almost no place that's off-limits.
#3 - Getting out enough (and wearing the right clothes) such that I'm conditioned to not be *as* cold as I would be otherwise. I think it's easy to get soft and to feel the cold more easily when there are warm days (or warm vacations) sprinkled into an otherwise cold winter.
#4 - Because I am stubborn. If I want to be happy that it's still winter, I am. And I'm trying hard not to remember how nice warm weather is.
#5 - I love the beauty of the snow.
#6 - I like to watch the strange people-patterns (as it relates to customer behavior) that results from unusual weather.
There's more, but those are the biggest ones. The spring and nice weather will be here soon enough.
In the meantime, I'm savoring the time sipping hot chocolate, eating comfort food, and looking forward to the next ride on studded tires on ridiculously pot-holey, icy roads...which is coming up in a day...and yes, as I'm writing this, I'm hearing the trucks clearing the road outside making the large, man-eating pot holes even bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment