Monday, August 13, 2007

Crazy Kids

Friday night was a cheap night ($7.50 total) of laughs and a different kind of adrenaline rush at Lakeside amusement park with girls who race road and the track. Funny that some of the track racers were worried about going on spinny rides. Here, though, is Kate and Renee, unafraid of the Tilt-A-Whirl. I was just worried I would squish someone. There were 5 of us who fit in this car. I was so happy to not have to stand in line.

...and watch some people plunge to what, luckily, wasn't their death. It was hard to watch them!

Click on the picture to see the Amy, Renee & Kate relieved to have lived.

Not bad for a run-down ol' amusement park that I used to love as a little kid. Already looking forward to next year's trip!


And there was some awesome, epic riding this past weekend. A little over 13 hours in the saddle, 17,000 feet of climbing...super fun riding in absolutely gorgeous parts of the mountains. I didn't take my camera, very, very sad!

No comments: