Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lots of pictures, Blog Updates

...can all be found at http://team.bikehugger.com. I'm having a great time, the team is great, the organization of everything is outstanding. Can't wait to race tomorrow, I'm riding at 10:45 am. More news & updates on Bike Hugger's website. Thanks so much to everyone for your support, encouragement and enthusiasm. It all means so much!!!

Joy & David--will email you soon with directions to the crit, can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patria, your mother is getting even more excited about your race after reading your blogs. I'm counting down now to your first race--about 30 min. from now--and my heart is beating ever more rapidly. See--that laptop is paying for itself because it is redirecting all our thoughts out here in the hinterland to your efforts and - who knows - maybe those thoughts will help you in some way to have a better race.
Dad & I are pulling for you every minute of the way. The outcome is not the important thing though--the effort, the joy of being there, and meeting new people are the things that really matter.
We love you always!!!