
I've been avoiding blogging about training. Maybe it's because, if you know me, you know it's happening and it's certainly not too eventful. I can only take so many scenic pictures from my epic trainer rides and make up so many stories about dumb drivers or frightening animals. Honestly, you don't want to hear about what's on television. Luckily, I'm usually on the trainer when Jay Leno comes on.
Whenever I think long hours on the trainer are difficult, I think about Katie Compton, who is preparing for cyclocross Worlds on the trainer (because it's too awful in Colorado Springs to ride on the road with a crossbike). There is nothing harder than doing intervals while gaining no ground.
Back to freezing, talking about how cold it is, whining about all of the ice all over the ground and dreaming of long days on the open road.
No comments:
Post a Comment