A year ago today I started what I believed to be the best job in the world for me.
Happy to report this is more true today than the day I started. It's been a short year - one that seems to have happened in much less time than a year. A lot has happened, much has yet to happen. For the first year in my life, I am not spending my free time trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.
I've finally figured out how to focus my enjoyment of too many things to accomplish one much bigger thing instead of spreading myself too thin and not making significant forward progress. Everything I did in the past was important when I did it then, and now it's all finally able to add up.
I'm so excited for the coming year: for the challenges that will come, for the cool events that will happen, for the growth to come in the business, for the changes that will take place, for the people who will discover the RSC and those who will make new connections and accomplish their goals through them. For the opportunities I will have to impact each of these and the satisfaction that will result.
No comments:
Post a Comment