
Has it been that long since I last blogged? Apparently! Now, the Rockies have made it through the off-season and are in the World Series!!! No, I'm not the biggest baseball fan, but I have always been a fan of the Rockies. Besides, I'm a native Denverite, therefore, I do qualify as a loyal supporter (because everyone knows that Denver has the best fan base in the country).
It's hard to believe how loud the crowd was--my windows were shut (and the building is well insulated from noise) and I could hear every time there was an Arizona out or Rockies run. The energy is pretty amazing.
To celebrate, I started the morning by running around Coors Field. Three sports reporters and their crews were by the stadium reporting on the game. Of course, there was nothing going on and the grounds only showed slight signs of wear.
In other news, the past couple of weeks have been family-filled. There were lots of pictures and stories...so, of course, I haven't blogged anything because it involves uploading pics and writing...and my priorities have been focused on other things (same ol, same ol....training, reading, sleeping, working...)
No comments:
Post a Comment