Tuesday, November 21, 2006

BLOG Slacking

Time has been scarce lately. More posts will go up for last week in a couple of days. Then there will be lots of turkey pics, too.

Let me give you a quick view of a typical (weekend) day during winter training. This is not an excuse if I have been out of touch, but it does explain the lack of "free" time.

6-7 am - Wake-up (this means no partying Friday night)
8 am - In the car, heading to somewhere to ride...
9 am - Meet up with friends to ride
2-3 pm - Finish the ride
4 pm - Drop by store for food. Eat.
5 pm - Go home, change clothes. Go to the gym.
7 pm - Clean up and put on "normal" clothes. Do laundry. Do something fun and relaxing.
10-11 pm - Read myself to sleep...wonder where the day went and why I couldn't get to sleep earlier.

Translation: This is exactly how I love to spend a Saturday or Sunday in the winter. It's great time to catch up with people, breathe fresh air, not worry about work or chores. Those couple of hours in the evening that are spent relaxing are absolutely great. If this weren't what I wanted to do for fun, I'd do something else. (hmmm...what would that be?)

No comments: