Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Because I don't want to spam you

Three days into the off-season, three days off the bike. Tomorrow I fully expect to be going through withdrawal. I've kept busy, though, and that's key to not missing the bike too much. Cleaning up the loft is a very high priority right now. Here's something I found that I want to share, then I'll throw out the paper it's written on.

A Little Sage Advice... I'll add more as I find them lying around (amazing what you find when cleaning out).

  • Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
  • A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
  • Happiness often comes through door you didn't even know you left open.
  • Accept the fact that on some days you're the pigeon, and on other days you're the statue.
  • The early worm gets eaten by the bird, so sleep late.
  • Never buy a car you can't push.
  • Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
  • Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
  • You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
  • Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.

No comments: